Full Stack Developer Opportunity within the Public sector
Your new company
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with a possibility to extend.
Your new role
- Developing features and improvements to the product in a way that is secure, well-tested, and performant
- Working with Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to maintain a high level of quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Developing code that follows our standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web and/or mobile environment
- Developing features, improvements, and new functionality with minimal guidance or support from other team members as well as collaborating with the team on larger projects.
- Providing solutions to moderately complex technical problems
- Promoting improvements in product quality, security, and performance
- Identifying and implementing solutions to obstacles to team efficiency
- Working with the reliability engineers and product team members to ensure the availability goals of the product are met
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent understanding of systems thinking and technical design. You can design and implement system interactions to deliver end-to-end solutions. We’d love to see some experience applying technical design skills in large or complex ecosystems.
- Attention to detail. You strive for the best quality code; adopting practices/style guides that encourage clean and readable code. You pay particular attention to code reusability, extensibility, maintainability, scalability and security. Often going out of your way to find the best solution possible.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. You encourage diversity of thought, thrive in a team environment, and do your best work whilst working in a pair/team.
- Customer-oriented mindset. You are motivated by, and take ownership of, delivering valuable outcomes to the people who use your software.
- Driven by continuous improvement. You are a lifelong learner, always driven to improve processes and outcomes. You value close feedback loops, and the concepts of iteration and incremental improvement.
- Security-minded. You have a passion for security by design, and exposure to or interest in security engineering as concept.
What you'll get in return
In return, you can earn up to $1150 + Super/day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2640015