Exciting opportunity to join a large and established organisation in Port Macquarie as their Business Analyst!
Your new company
With a large number of projects in 2022, an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst has become available in Port Macquarie, NSW.
Your new role
Working as part of a Cyber Security program, you will be integral for the collaboration between business SMEs as well as technical and external teams to contribute to the Identity and Access Management project. You will elicit and document detailed requirements and translate service requirements such as SLAs and operations level agreements to business and technical.
You will be uncovering areas for improvement and implementing solutions all while ensuring clear and concise documentation is developed. Working closely with stakeholders you will understand risks and dependencies while reviewing existing processes and developing new processes that are aligned with the new solution
What you'll need to succeed
- Thorough understanding of writing functional and non-functional requirements as well as user stories
- Proven knowledge of identity and access management including identity governance, administration and privileged access management
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and proactively
- Ability to liaise closely with diverse stakeholders
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst in an agile environment
What you'll get in return
This is a genuine opportunity to work a key project within a dedicated team. This opportunity would suit anyone finishing up on a current contract or open to a new opportunity. The initial contract term will be 6 months with an attractive day rate. This role can be remote for the right candidate. You will still require to be located in Australia and hold valid working rights.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kira Bauske via email email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2640748