Are you on the look out for your next data analytics opportunity in health?
Your new company
A leading health agency responsible for the development and management of a range of critical systems that provide clinical analytics.
Your new role
You will be working as part of an engaging and highly focused team, collaborating to provide industry analytics and insights. You will contribute to the development and implementation of a robust data modelling strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in statistical analysis and statistical model development.
- Strong data analytical skills, with programming experience in both Python and R.
- Experience using SAS, SQL and Microsoft Excel will be highly regarded;
- Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to analyse and deliver results accordingly;
- Experience in conducting data analysis to support decisions and outcomes that are also influenced by policies and stakeholder input;
- Critical thinking skills, including the ability to assess the quality and applicability of complex analysis and modelling
What you'll get in return
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Up to $120,000 plus 15% Super
- Engaging team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2641056