|Company:||Mack Civil Engineering|
Mack Civil Engineering is now accepting applications for our 2022 internship season in our Peakhurst location.
As an Intern, you will work under the direct supervision of a more experienced engineer in a wide variety of project management tasks and responsibilities within the Interns University internship guidelines.
The Intern will provide support to their supervisors throughout the pre, during, and post-construction phases. Interns will work within teams that include other interns, staff, contractors, sub-contractors, residents, and clientele.
Roles and responsibilities
- Preparing Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ) documentation.
- Assist with project schedules, budgets, and forecasting and reporting on any potential delays or issues
- Assist in the identification and procurement of the project material requirements.
- Help identify and schedule the project resource requirements.
- Assist in monitoring and implementing health and safety controls on site.
- Provide assistance with on-site project management and preparing daily progress reports.
- Currently undertaking a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or similar bachelor qualifications
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office
- An eagerness to learn and undertake challenges while gaining firsthand experience of the civil construction industry
- Ability to multitask and work within timeframes and deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and work within teams.
This role provides many opportunities for on-the-job training and career progression
The process of reviewing resumes, screening candidates, and conducting interviews will begin shortly until all positions are filled.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and value diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We encourage all applicants, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ, and culturally diverse communities to join our team.