Technical Business Analyst for a Student Mobility System Program
Your new company
An education institute based in Sydney are looking for Technical Business Analyst to join their growing Program of work. You will be working across several key projects in Student Mobility System Program.
Your new role
- Understand business requirements, Work with business and IT partners to validate the solutions.
- Support the implementation of across our project and technology business units.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders at all levels in determining project strategy assessments, requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Develop functional specifications within user requirements and promote clear direction to ensure effective design documentation is developed.
- Previous experience with Student mobility implementation project would be an advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised. Planning, analysis and communication skills together with the ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
- Experience with Student mobility implementation project would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Work on interesting and high priority projects
What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2646943