|Company:||Laser Clinics Australia|
LCA Shellharbour is looking for a passionate and motivated Beauty Therapist to join our wonderful team of advanced skin and laser specialists! This is a great entry-level opportunity for someone who has recently completed their studies in Beauty Therapy and is looking to kick start their career in the industry!
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy or preferably an Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science
• Ideally 12 months minimum experienced in a clinical environment
• Technical skills in skin assessments and treatments
• A Laser Safety Officer Certificate is desirable but not essential
• Punctual, organised, immaculately groomed, and highly discreet
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
Why work for Laser Clinics
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 185 + Australian clinics + UK and New Zealand, we love to offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now' button.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: