CTS people are looking for an experienced Tyre Fitter to fill a recently available vacancy with our fast-growing client who recently entered the Geraldton market.
- New Equipment – New Vehicle
- High hourly rate up to $45 / hr, working about 50 hours a week
- Own the Geraldton region
- Work autonomously and report to our Operations Manager in Perth
- Our growing customer list will keep you busy, and ideally we will hire a junior fitter to support you in the coming months.
- Fleet management, service fitter, roadside assistance are your main tasks
- Trucks, road-trains, earthmovers, agriculture, OTR will be your focus
- Upskilling and certified training available
- Career growth opportunities FIFO, interstate and management roles
- Current valid MR or LR driver’s license
- Truck Tyre Fitting Experience
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently without supervision
- Ability to perform self-quality checks
- Safety First Mentality
- Prior experience in a similar role
- High-risk License for Forklift (advantageous)
- Construction White Card
- Cert II in Tyre Fitting
Apply below for a quick response.