|Salary:||$70,000 - 100,000 per year|
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
The Professional Services division is responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our Payroll Consultant are responsible for gathering information and implementing our Payroll product. As our Payroll Consultant, you will be a primary contact point for customers during implementations. You will work with Project Managers from our HR and Payroll teams to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
You will be responsible for accuracy and correctness in interpretation of modern awards, enterprise agreements and other conditions of employment for clients going through the implementation process, as well as customer satisfaction.
This role is challenging. Many of our customers are not experts in payroll processing or legislative requirements. You will be managing many projects at any one time, and our platform and our business are constantly changing. To be successful, you will need to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, prioritise tasks, and drive positive outcomes.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you*
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: