Senior .Net Developer - C#, MVC, SQL, HTML5 + CSS3 Established Software Co. Work the full Dev life-cycle, Agile Team, Paid Certs / Training, Flex HrsDoes working for a highly successful and award winning Software Company sound like the next great step in your already career?
Would you flourish working on a Greenfield project, with huge budget and scope, gaining exposure to a fast paced, agile development working environment?
Who they are: As an organisation they have built up a renowned and successful reputation stemming from their high quality, unmatched software and technology solutions. With their complex, innovative solutions ever increasing in demand, they are seeking to grow their already established Development Team in Sydney, from 23 to 25 Developers, to keep up with increasing demand.
They are currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer who can bring forward a solid skill set base and contribute to their success, well into the future. Who you are Working alongside teams across Australia, your role will be to help architect, design and implement the first of many large scale Greenfield projects, kicking of your career with the organisation.
One of the main draws of this organisation is the accessible set up. With each office being headed up by an individual manger, you will gain real time access to the hierarchy and grow into positions within that. Utilising your existing development skills you will apply your knowledge and application experience to bring fresh ideas and concepts, injecting you into their upwards trajectory of success.
How to get this role
If this sounds like you, you can (confidentially) apply using the Apply for this Job button below. I will contact you prior to releasing your details to the client.
- 4+ years commercial Software Development environment
- 4+ years' .NET framework (C# & ASP.Net, MVC5)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 & developing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with mobile web development highly desirable
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles & practices
- Experience across the entire development lifecycle, from requirement gathering through to testing, deployment and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player, but highly autonomous (no micro management!)
As a Specialist in the Development space, I have multiple other development roles around the country that may be suitable. Feel free to give me a call to discuss your options. Francesca Crossley 0403 320 891 02 9037 4050 Northbridge IT Recruitment 9-13 Young Street, Sydney firstname.lastname@example.org