Senior BDM @ Global Business Intelligence & Analytics Vendor, Big Data. Executive Software Sales, Award-Winning Enterprise, Gartner Leader, CBDDo you want to be part of an organisation that creates revolutionary technology utilised the world over, supplying to over 100,000 international corporate customers?
Are you passionate about technology and able to sell new software applications and services at the executive level? Want to join an American success story and Gartner Leader with a high in demand product suite, ensuring your success both commercially and in career growth?
Of note: We are also hiring the same role in Melbourne, please indicate in your application if you would prefer Victoria.
Executive Senior Business Development Manager, able to engage with stakeholders at a Senior Level within Enterprise, this is an opportunity to join our client's growing team in the Sydney office. They generate nearly a billion dollars in annual revenue globally, hoping to cross the four billion mark in 2020, and need a professional business development executive to further grow their business by opening up doors to new organisations in Australia. The organisation continues to win prestigious awards internationally with several years operating at the zenith of the industry. They are seeking a Senior BDM to enrich the offering of the company, with a focus within Software Sales across business intelligence & analytics. The goal of the Senior BDM will be to increase workplace agility in your clients' enterprises, by improving process velocity, lowering corporate risks, and protecting sensitive information. As the newest member of the senior team, you will be in charge of new business development (100% hunter). You will be well versed in sales strategy able to further data analytics utilisation via the cloud, onsite, or hybrid. Can you sell the vision? If you are of unsurpassed calibre with your enterprise relationship building and sales, then please read on.
- Interact with a superlative, professional manor suited to that of an executive
- Exceed annual targets through enterprise new business development
- Uphold systematic sales forecasts and manage pipeline
- Utilize other departments of the company in collaboration: Senior Managers, Professional Services, Legal Services, and Customer Support to enhance the sales process
- Continuously research the technical market, able to evangelise business intelligence through the understanding of data; bring value to your accounts
- Envision potential for new business through education and research within your existing accounts
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to Sarah Stephenson in response to this ad by clicking Apply for this job below.
- Five+ years enterprise software sales in business intelligence analytics, with ten+ years successful business development experience
- An established record of sales over-achievement and relationship building
- A technical data evangelistic attitude, able to sell solutions to CXO level
- Perfect written and verbal skills for C-level presentations
- A Bachelor's Degree or Higher, MBA highly regarded
Northbridge IT Recruitment
9-13 Young Street Sydney
Mobile: 0499-779-962 (GMT + 10, email is however preferred)
Landline: 02-9037 4050 (GMT +10)