Business Development Manager/Account Manager Delivering Gartner Maqic Quadrant Systems & Services, Microsoft Premium Cloud Offering. Hills District.
Are you looking for an IT sales position with flexible family-oriented hours
located close to home in the thriving business community of the Norwest Business Park?
Want to hit the ground running by being given a variety of exciting clients
, including NRL sites, gaming, hospitality, bars, restaurants, and retail?
This is an opportunity to work for an exemplary MSP, with a distinguished professionalism
and the highest-rated partner vendors worldwide
A lively Australian organisation that provides IT management and support for medium sized to enterprise businesses in the hospitality, retail/fashion, entertainment and sporting industries. With some serious names under their belt (ex: NRL teams), they are focused on supporting their staff and ensuring a stress-free and positive workplace with a great team culture. They know the success of their company comes from their staff, and as a result of excellent client cultivation and support, they are rapidly growing, becoming a well-known leader in Australian IT. The Role:
This is a newly created Business Development Manager role due to increased business and a positive market forecast. The role of the Business Development Manager will include winning new sales opportunities and managing existing accounts by catering to the full solution offerings of the business: professional & managed services, storage, networking, both in the cloud, onsite, or hybrid. The new BDM will be responsible for engaging C-Level contacts alongside an amazing support-base including the General Manager and technical team to demonstrate and close business.
- New business development in NSW and VIC
- Uphold systematic sales forecasts and manage pipeline
- Envision potential for new business by researching the technical market
- Leverage pre-existing relationships to identify opportunities
- Creating new ideas that will increase business growth
- Attending trade-shows and events to build your brand
- Five+ years successful business development/sales experience
- Systems Integrator experience current or previous
- Demonstrated ability to hit targets
- Industry awareness in IT: Tier 1 and 2 vendors, ITIL frameworks, IT processes, understanding of industry trends
- Excellent presentation, oral and written skill
- A social personality, majority of these accounts are in entertainment and hospitality (ex: NRL, bars, restaurants, gaming)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to Sarah Stephenson in response to this ad by clicking Apply to this job
below. Sarah Stephenson
Northbridge IT Recruitment
9-13 Young Street Sydney
(GMT + 10, email is however preferred)
Landline 02-9037 4050 (GMT +10) firstname.lastname@example.org