Senior iOS Developer, developing greenfield apps using Objective C / Swift. Working within an Agile Env with a focus on innovation, Moden CBD officesIf you have a passion for iOS Mobile Development and have experience working on enterprise levels apps, we have an exciting opportunity for an iOS Developer with extensive Objective C experience. This is an opportunity for a highly organised and results driven individual to join the mobile team.
You'll have the opportunity to design, architect & implement innovative solutions that will be used by millions of people on a regular basis. The firm is well established with a focus on innovation and tech. You will be joining the mobile team, building a brand new application, working within an agile environment,
This role is for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology.
Northbridge IT's client is looking for iOS & Mobile Developers who have:
- 3+ years mobile development experience with good knowledge of the iOS (Objective C, Swift, Xcode, iOS SDK)
- Have experience building commercial iOS applications across iPhones and iPads
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures & complexity analysis
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- AND most importantly, a passion for all things development!
To apply, submit your CV via the portal, or contact me directly.
0427 975 476
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Level 6, 9-13 Young Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit
Get There, Go North!
Only suitable candidates will be notified.