Senior iOS Developer - Leading Consultancy - Enterprise level apps, Building the future of mobile - Agile environment - flexitime - 9-5hrs, MelbsAre you seeking your next challenge within an award winning Consultancy?
Are you a driven iOS developer who thrives in a fast paced technology driven environment?
Our client is an award winning Consultancy based in Melbourne CBD and are seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join their dynamic, and growing mobile team. You will be working alongside a team of seasoned specialists and be the driver behind a award winning mobile applications. You will be part of the full SDL, delivering enterprise level applications for fortune 500 clients across Australia.
You will work collaboratively with cross-functional developers, product managers, and testers to design, develop, and integrate code in a seamless manner. If you have a solid background of object-oriented development, more than a few iPhone/iPad apps under your belt, extensive knowledge of iOS, and want to mentor the mobile team within an agile and technology driven environment, then this is the role for you.
- Developing enterprise level iOS applications, working alongside the technology team.
- Continue to foster a culture of fun, commitment and learning
- Possess advanced hands-on coding skills and focus on enhancing the existing skills across the iOS development team.
- Create and validate estimations for new business and contribute to technical aspects of statement of work.
- Take accountability for the effective use of internal resources and ensure project plans are delivered on time and on budget.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate the latest technology and innovations.
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Delegate programming tasks to other team members, providing oversight as needed
- Mentor developers by sharing best practices and new tools and techniques
- Experience within the ful SDL building iOS native applications using Objective C.
- Exposure and development knowledge in Swift and Java is advantageous.
- Highly experienced integrating with REST APIs using both JSON and XML.
- Significant experience with SDK integration, sandboxing, and prototyping.
- Knowledge of scripting and backend development would be a plus.
- Exposure to TDD and Continuous Integration a bonus.
- Experience working in an agile environment required.
- Experience building scale-able mobile applications
- Have a passion for Mobile!
• Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate
• Appreciate great design and thrive in a creative environment
• Communicative and clear under tight deadlines
• Strong personal organization and attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes
To apply, submit your CV via the portal, or contact me directly.
0427 975 476
Northbridge IT Recruitment
Level 6, 9-13 Young Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit
Get There, Go North!
Only suitable candidates will be notified. If you are a mobile developer, software engineer, iOS, programmer please apply!