Business Development Manager to become Sales Director, Delivering Gartner M4 Tech & Services, Microsoft Premium Cloud Offering. Growing Company of 30.
Are you seeking a Senior Sales position that will put you on an upwards trajectory towards becoming a Sales Director in two years
? Do you want to be given a dedicated Sales Support Representative and Pre-sales
Solution Architect to ensure your sales success? This is an opportunity to one day become head of an exemplary MSP, with a distinguished professionalism
and the highest-rated partner vendors worldwide
A prominent Australian Systems Integrator that provides IT management and support for medium sized to enterprise businesses in hospitality, retail/fashion, entertainment, gaming and sporting industries. With some serious names under their belt (ex: NRL teams), they are focused on growing their brand, seeking a Senior BDM to come in and design sales strategy aligned to new segment development. Their new office has 30+ staff, with rapid growth as a result of excellent client cultivation and support. The Role:
This is a newly created Senior Business Development Manager role due to increased business and a positive market forecast. The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning new sales opportunities by catering to the full solution offerings of the business: professional & managed services, storage, networking, both in the cloud, onsite, or hybrid.
This is a strategic hire, seeking a Senior BDM to design sales strategy for the business by engaging C-level contacts alongside an amazing support base inclusive of dedicated pre-sales, sales support, and the General Manager. The new BDM will be given the opportunity to lead sales as their own, placing themselves on a 100% green fields trajectory towards becoming a Sales Director, with equity/ownership at the company.
- Design and manage the business plan for sales at the organisation
- Influence, collaborate and build strong new business relationships
- Uphold systematic sales forecasts and manage pipeline
- Envision potential for new business by researching the technical market
- Leverage pre-existing relationships to identify opportunities
- Creating new ideas that will increase business growth
- Attending trade-shows and events to build your brand
- Seven + years successful business development/sales experience
- Systems Integrator experience current or previous, technically astute
- Demonstrated ability to hit targets
- Industry awareness in IT: Tier 1 and 2 vendors, ITIL frameworks, IT processes, understanding of industry trends
- Excellent presentation, oral and written skill
- Great base pay, uncapped commission, potential for equity
- Flexible work hours (not required to be in office), no micromanagement
- New & spacious office conductive to work
- Dedicated sales support and presales to ensure fast service and delivery
- Close knit team, 30 staff
- Excellent career progression towards a sales director
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to Sarah Stephenson
in response to this ad by clicking Apply to this job
below. Should I be unreachable, please ask to speak with Kariem.
Northbridge IT Recruitment
9-13 Young Street Sydney
Landline 02-9037 4050 firstname.lastname@example.org