Inbound Call Centre Representative for Innovative Mid-Tier Consulting Company. Full-Time Flex 9-5 Hours, CBD Offices, Paid Training & Free Breakfast!Is it time you made a smart career move?
Want to join a company that will give you an excellent training program, career progression and huge earning potential with uncapped commission?
Do you want to join an office that has a fun, social, intelligent and winning culture, dedicated to succeed as a team?
More importantly, do you want to be rewarded for your hard work with ridiculously fun team events like Thredbo, Karaoke, trips to Skyzone, and unlimited vacation allowance?!
This company is a collective of ambitious and outgoing individuals dedicated to succeed as a team. They are champions for their services because they know their customers see the value in their product! This organisation is one of those Australian start-up success stories with superb yearly growth. In Australia alone, they have grown by 100% in the last year. The organisation is vibrant, innovative and extroverted, and after extreme success, they are hiring a new call centre rep to join their team.
As the newest addition to the sales team, you will be responsible for inbound sales across Australia, with a focus on the NSW market. This is a newly created role due to high external demand of the organisation's product. Senior management will work with you to ensure you are hitting your sales targets and KPIs. You will prospect with warm leads, and take inbound customer calls, attend client meetings and events, and close sales with your team through a consultative solution-based sales process, which you will be trained on.
- Increase sales across Australia as a member of the National Sales Team
- Educate your customers on the value of the company's services
- Meet and exceed sales targets with the help of your manager
- Run the full sales cycle from phone conversations to closing deals in person
- Regularly attend daily training and learning events to constantly up-skill
- 2+ years sales or call centre experience
- Experience or passion/interest in technology a great asset!
- University degree or academic studies highly regarded
- Most importantly, an ambitious and energetic attitude, with a social and hard-working personality
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to Sarah Stephenson in response to this ad by clicking Apply to this job below.
- Warm leads and calls! No cold calling!
- Rapidly growing organisation, doubled last year and set to double this year
- Free breakfast every day!
- Fully stocked bar for Friday arvos
- Monthly team events: waterslides, trampolines, park BBQs, karaoke
- In-house competitions - ex "Go to the Snow", win a trip to Thredbo
- Great training program and management support
- Uncapped commission, and a great chance to earn serious money!
Northbridge IT Recruitment
9-13 Young Street Sydney
Mobile: 0499-779-962 (GMT + 10, email is however preferred)
Landline 02-9037 4055 (GMT +10)