Are you looking to work for a dynamic, young and vibrant design & architecture practice with fantastic modern offices.
Our client is searching for an experienced Receptionist / Admin Assistant
to join their multidisciplinary practice based in Sydney, covering the full spectrum of architectural and design engineering services across the industry.
Sectors where they have received numerous accolades include:
- Multi-Unit Residential
The successful candidate will be joining a growing team of over 60 Architects, Designers and Technicians in a vibrant, funky and dynamic working environment.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Receptionist Qualification or Experience
- Admin, Accounts Qualification or Experience
The role of the office Receptionist / Admin Assistant is principally to ensure the smooth running of the office & to implement & supervise the necessary systems that allow the Architects, Engineers, Senior Associates and Directors to operate as efficiently as possible.
Working directly for and under the supervision of the Managing Director, Senior Associates and Administration Team.
Personal Assistant to Directors and Senior Associates
- Responsible for the professional operation of the front desk, receptionist duties telephone switchboard & first point of contact for callers, visitors & clients.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the office equipment including arranging maintenance and ordering consumables
- Responsible for the implementation of the standardised office administration systems including filing, archiving and information storage.
- Responsible for the ordering and maintaining stocks of office stationery & supplies as advised by staff.
- Coordination & undertaking of general office duties including coffee and team making & answering the phones.
Event Management Duties
- View diaries and organize meetings if requested
- Book lunches with clients if requested
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements
- Other reasonable duties as required
Assist Administration team with Event Management Duties if required.
If you are looking for the next career challenge and this position seems of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0434 989 810 for a confidential discussion. People who can start immediately will be highly sought after.
Only candidates with relevant Australian experience
and working rights will be considered.