Our client is seeking a Field Sales Representative to join their busy sales team.
Our client, a large wholesale distributor based in Darwin, is seeking a Field Sales Representative to join their busy sales team. This requirement is as a result of significant success with their business offerings that has required them to add driven sales professionals to their field sales team.
This opportunity offers career growth and the chance to define your own sales territory. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will drive sales within your territory, building key customer relations and maximising business revenue.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cold business development & relationship building
- Evaluation of business opportunities
- Implementing a detailed strategic sales plan for expansion within your territory
- Delivering detailed value proposition presentations to new and existing customers
- Provision of after sales support to customers and distributors
- Managing and maintaining existing accounts and clientele
If you are a permanent resident/citizen with your own car and can demonstrate a passion for field, B2B sales then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role, click 'apply'. Alternatively, to discuss this role or any further sales opportunities in better detail, please contact our sales specialist
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: