EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE TRAINEESHIPEARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE TRAINEESHIP Subheading
is an innovative child and family organisation offering a range of programs and services for young children and their families across the Blue Mountains and Western Sydney regions.
We are currently seeking people interested in starting a career in Early Childhood Education and Care with a Certificate III Traineeship
Learn on-the-job while getting paid, under the guidance of our highly experienced team of educators.
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Have enthusiasm, motivation, and a reliable nature
- Have, or be willing to get, a cleared Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good work ethic, dedication and professionalism
- Have a passion for providing quality learning experiences and strive to be a role model for the children in our care
- Be willing and able to pay for the traineeship course
- Be available to start in January 2019
Please email enquiries and applications to
Area: NEWLINE Hazelbrook Ph: NEWLINE 0247589966 Email: NEWLINE firstname.lastname@example.org